I’ve been making this easy recipe for a quick weeknight dinner lately and it’s delish! Takes under 20 minutes to prepare and can be eaten hot or cold – so makes for easy leftovers to take to work for lunch!
- Cook soba noodles according to package (usually about 8-10 minutes).
- Drain noodles.
- Sautée spinach on high heat for about 5 minutes (not too long so it doesn’t start to wilt).
- Stir in about 1/4 cup curry sauce (I used yais yellow curry sauce, which is mildly spicy).
- Add sautéed spinach, cilantro and sesame seeds (and whatever other seasoning you prefer).
- Option to add tofu of chicken for added protein.
- Enjoy served hot or cold!