While I initially thought this type of post wouldn’t interest many people, I’ve realized I really enjoy learning about other people’s daily, go-to recipes that they consistently make.
In my case, here is my everyday, staple, go-to smoothie that I find checks all of my boxes.
- It’s got a mix of fruits and veggies.
- It’s full of protein, fiber, and healthy fat.
- It tastes delicious! 🙂
It’s high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats.
My Everyday Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Total time: ~15 minutes
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (I usually use Stonyfield)
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder (I fluctuate between different types, but right now am using Vital Protein’s Matcha Collagen and Whole Food’s 365 vanilla soy protein powder)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Add ingredients to blender
- Blend for about 2 minutes
- Some smoothies I do blend certain things separately, but this one you’re good to go with one blend!
- Add toppings if you desire!
- I sometimes add coconut flakes, an extra sprinkle of flax seeds, or other yummy toppings!